Skip to content ↓

School closure update 28/02/18 - 6pm 

We continue to monitor weather conditions closely and will update via social media, website and text at 7am tomorrow morning to let you know if it is safe to re-open school.

Regardless of conditions, we have decided to postpone World Book Day and will be in touch with a new date.