Thank you for your interest in Riverside School.
Riverside School is committed to providing equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to adhere to the school’s safeguarding procedures and policies.
The safety and welfare of our young people is paramount and all appointments will be subject to receiving satisfactory references; clearance on a full enhanced DBS check and satisfactory health clearance. Please note for all applications the following documents will need to be submitted and are attached below:
- Application Form
- Information in Support of Application
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Form
- Disqualification by Association Form
We currently have the following vacancies.
- Teaching Assistant - closing date 22/11/17
- Administrative Assistant - closing date 29/11/17
- Assistant Site Manager - closing date 04/12/17